Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salam Everyone :)

Salam guyz,
    It's Ali Raza Shah here.......i love birds from a very very long time but my father didn't allow me to have it as he wants them free not in cages...but now i'm 24 so my father didn't say anything to me so i'm willing to have some birds but after my brother's valima reception....so i'll have birds on 27th september and so on..........so help me about prices of

1) Foldable cages prices
    2) Lovebird (Fischer and lutino personata Adult pair which about to have 1st or 2nd clutch) Price
    3) Cocktieal (Adult pair which about to have 1st or 2nd clutch) Price of different
    4) Feeding, nesting material and vacines

and how to care and identify disease in my birds

thanks

Re: Salam Everyone

Welcome to the forum brother

Since u r new in bird keeping I'd suggest u to initially venture into normal budgies only.this way once u gain sufficient experience as regards to bird keeping n their care then later on u can switch to more expensive mutations / birds
    A normal budgie pair would cost u 600-800 Rs depending upon age n mutation.For a single pair a cage sized 1.5x1.5x2 would be sufficient however in case u ought to keep more birds then initially go for colony setup.it would be easier for u to maintain in initial stages of bird keeping.later once u r experienced enough u may switch to pairwise breeding setup.wish u a happy hobby ahead.stay blessed
    Sirf Ehsas e Nidamat, ik sajda aur Chashm e Tar....
    Aey Khuda kitna aasan hai manana tujh ko....

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpaki View Post
      Salam guyz,
      It's Ali Raza Shah here.......i love birds from a very very long time but my father didn't allow me to have it as he wants them free not in cages...but now i'm 24 so my father didn't say anything to me so i'm willing to have some birds but after my brother's valima reception....so i'll have birds on 27th september and so on..........so help me about prices of

1) Foldable cages prices
      2) Lovebird (Fischer and lutino personata Adult pair which about to have 1st or 2nd clutch) Price
      3) Cocktieal (Adult pair which about to have 1st or 2nd clutch) Price of different
      4) Feeding, nesting material and vacines

and how to care and identify disease in my birds

thanks

Dear Price of folding cage: 4 floor (total 8 portion) (1.5x1.5x1.5) aprox 6500/= to 7500/= as per wire gauge.

Comment

Originally posted by Bahroni View Post
        Welcome to the forum brother

Since u r new in bird keeping I'd suggest u to initially venture into normal budgies only.this way once u gain sufficient experience as regards to bird keeping n their care then later on u can switch to more expensive mutations / birds
        A normal budgie pair would cost u 600-800 Rs depending upon age n mutation.For a single pair a cage sized 1.5x1.5x2 would be sufficient however in case u ought to keep more birds then initially go for colony setup.it would be easier for u to maintain in initial stages of bird keeping.later once u r experienced enough u may switch to pairwise breeding setup.wish u a happy hobby ahead.stay blessed
        thanks for reply sir....
        budgies doesn't look as beauty as lovebirds thats why i want lovebirds if i'll buying this parrots for profit then i'll go for budgies as they are easy breeder and i'll prefer colony setup as they like to stay in the wild altogether not force to have mate

Originally posted by khurram.ntc View Post
        Dear Price of folding cage: 4 floor (total 8 portion) (1.5x1.5x1.5) aprox 6500/= to 7500/= as per wire gauge.
        bro i want big cage not portion wise any possiblities of having big foldable cage for colony setup

and if anybody have helthy and beutiful lovebird then plz contact me after 26th september

thanks and most welcome for replies sir

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpaki View Post
          thanks for reply sir....
          budgies doesn't look as beauty as lovebirds thats why i want lovebirds if i'll buying this parrots for profit then i'll go for budgies as they are easy breeder and i'll prefer colony setup as they like to stay in the wild altogether not force to have mate

bro i want big cage not portion wise any possiblities of having big foldable cage for colony setup

and if anybody have helthy and beutiful lovebird then plz contact me after 26th september

thanks and most welcome for replies sir

Then Contact to Jahangir Cage maker, they will make a per ur requirement.

Comment

Working...
          X