Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bredding with albino crested female and simple fellow male

Asalam-O-Alikum Dear friends and respected seniors,

Before two months i want to try a breed with albino crested(red eyes crested)female with simple fellow male, now it becomes successful and i got some chicks, in these chicks i got some visual crested birds in black eye and rest of them are also black eye simple budgie, which should be either split of fellow or split of albino crested.The chicks are around 15-20 days old today.(unidentified sex)

Because i am not much familiar with budgie genetics thats why i want to know about above said breed to respected seniors, although i read the forum threads usually and i got lots of knowledge from seniors such as usaid,mohsin,hussain and all other respected seniors.

My question is that, in these chicks males are fellow split or females are fellow split, or male are albino crested split or female are albino crested splits or vice versa and these chicks are useful for me in second generation or not. (i read an article their perhaps from usaid bhai about breed of fellow crested chick with a set of fellow male and simple crested female in second generation, i also work with this idea and i also got some visual crested birds from them and hope so i am near from required result)

Seniors plz your kind cooperation in this regard highly appreciated and also refer me some websites or useful material to understand the mutation and genetics which is not easy to understand i think!
    let we make the pakistan beutiful

Re: bredding with albino crested female and simple fellow male

All male chicks crested / non-crested are split to albino and fallow. All female chicks crested / non-crested are split to fallow.
    Arshad Khan

Comment

Re: bredding with albino crested female and simple fellow male

Originally posted by Arshad Khan View Post
      All male chicks crested / non-crested are split to albino and fallow. All female chicks crested / non-crested are split to fallow.
      agree with arshad khan, but want to add more that its not advice to use albino with fallow, as ino's wash out the markings of fallow. so if you get any red-eye chick in next pairing it would have light markings and even u will get confuse either its fallow or just simple red eye.

Comment

Working...
      X