Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back Frill x red eye (eplit)

Seniors...

What will be the result if I pair a red eye split male with a back frill black eye female....

[MENTION=8398]mohsin hussain[/MENTION] , [MENTION=5454]usaid ahmed[/MENTION] , [MENTION=5414]ahmed usman javed[/MENTION] , [MENTION=7829]Muhammad.Babar[/MENTION]

Pics are not available at the moment .. i will share pair's pics tomorrow insh Allah...

Re: Back Frill x red eye (eplit)

All males normals, some of them will be crested.
    All females red eyes, some of them will be crested.

Female being back frilled has more chances of carrying DF crested genes and can produce more crested chicks.
    ------- Budgies (Normal , Red Eye, Crested), Cockteils, Rumps, CAG, RingNecks, RAA & Macaws -------

Comment

so is there any chance of back frill babies? ......

Comment

Yes Wasim bhai, as per my experinece, there is 15% to 20% chance to produce Frill back babies by this pairing.
        Ya Allah Pak! Ummat-e-Muhammadi (S.A.W) kee Buxix Farmana Mere Maalik. Aamin

Comment

May be. But u will have to get lots of clutches to maximize your chance.

Originally posted by Muhammad Wasim Shahzad View Post
          so is there any chance of back frill babies? ......
          ------- Budgies (Normal , Red Eye, Crested), Cockteils, Rumps, CAG, RingNecks, RAA & Macaws -------

Comment

Originally posted by ahmadfarhan View Post
            May be. But u will have to get lots of clutches to maximize your chance.
            Originally posted by Muhammad.Babar View Post
            Yes Wasim bhai, as per my experinece, there is 15% to 20% chance to produce Frill back babies by this pairing.
            What about pairing tufted male and back frill female??

Comment

I got half crested male fby pairing a red eyes female with crested male, then pair this half crested male with tufted female that also comes from a pair of similar kind.
              The Result is

One red eyes simple lutino
              One half crested red eyes lutino
              one simple budgies

chicks still under consideration of their sex except the third one
              Sun Conures, Rosella, Rumps, Cockateils, Lovebirds, Crested Budgies, Raa, EBs

Comment

[MENTION=7829]Muhammad.Babar[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7715]ahmadfarhan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=5503]qureshi909[/MENTION];

i have a few good back frills females , if i could pair one of them with Exhibition Male, what will be out come

Comment

[MENTION=7403]best77[/MENTION]; If the size and bloodline of females are good, then size-wise better results are expected and may get some crested / tufted birds and remaining will be crest bred which will be used for further good size crested breeding. In short, in order to go ahead, it is recommended pairing.

Finally, i will strongly recommend to use all frill back females, and all other very King crested or double round crested budgies with Exhibitions and start work for developing good size crested.
                  Ya Allah Pak! Ummat-e-Muhammadi (S.A.W) kee Buxix Farmana Mere Maalik. Aamin

Comment

[MENTION=7829]Muhammad.Babar[/MENTION]; Thanks bhai,

Comment

Working...
                    X