Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DNA Sexing in 48 hours

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DNA Sexing in 48 hours

    Dear Bird Lovers,


    Birds Planet Happily announce Fastest DNA Services in Pakistan. Get your bird DNA within 48 hours

    Requirement for Samples:



    • Feathers of medium size 4 to 5 in number.
    • Or
    • Blood 2 to 3 drops on blood card




    Results:

    Results will be provided in the form of report within 2 working days of submission of samples.


    Test Price:


    • 1 to 5 samples ----------------- 1500/- PKR per Bird (ring not included)
    • 6 to 20 samples ---------------- 1300/- PKR per Bird (ring not included)
    • More than 20 samples ------- 1200/- PKR per Bird (ring not included)



    DNA results after 15 days price 1300/ PKR per Bird (including ring)


    Other Lab Services


    • Diagnostic tests for all fungal diseases of birds and pets. ----------- 2000/- pkr per sample
    • Immunity titers tests against ND and Avian Influenza in birds. ---- 200/- pkr per sample
    • PCR diagnostic test for ND in birds. ------------------------------------- 2000/-pkr per sample
    • Culture sensitivity test against antibiotics. ---------------------------- 500/- pkr per sample
    • Fecal parasite test for birds. ----------------------------------------------- 200/- pkr per sample


    Ring Charges not included in above prices For more details please contact us on Ph # 03004011785
    Muhammad Jamil Naz
    Ph # 03004011785

    ---------------------------
    More then 1000 pet products under one roof - with Home Delivery
    visit www.birdsplanet.pk

  • #2
    Re: DNA Sexing in 48 hours

    [MENTION=5270]Naz[/MENTION] thats some thing which called " Awesome "

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: DNA Sexing in 48 hours

      Originally posted by Naz View Post
      Dear Bird Lovers,


      Birds Planet Happily announce Fastest DNA Services in Pakistan. Get your bird DNA within 48 hours

      Requirement for Samples:



      • Feathers of medium size 4 to 5 in number.
      • Or
      • Blood 2 to 3 drops on blood card




      Results:

      Results will be provided in the form of report within 2 working days of submission of samples.


      Test Price:


      • 1 to 5 samples ----------------- 1500/- PKR per Bird (ring not included)
      • 6 to 20 samples ---------------- 1300/- PKR per Bird (ring not included)
      • More than 20 samples ------- 1200/- PKR per Bird (ring not included)



      DNA results after 15 days price 1300/ PKR per Bird (including ring)


      Other Lab Services


      • Diagnostic tests for all fungal diseases of birds and pets. ----------- 2000/- pkr per sample
      • Immunity titers tests against ND and Avian Influenza in birds. ---- 200/- pkr per sample
      • PCR diagnostic test for ND in birds. ------------------------------------- 2000/-pkr per sample
      • Culture sensitivity test against antibiotics. ---------------------------- 500/- pkr per sample
      • Fecal parasite test for birds. ----------------------------------------------- 200/- pkr per sample


      Ring Charges not included in above prices For more details please contact us on Ph # 03004011785

      کیا بات ہے جی ... ترقی ہو رہی ہے جناب دن بدن ... الله اور بھی ترقی دے
      Collection: Exhibition & Crested Exhibition Budgerigars, Indian Ringnecks, Alexandrians,Love Birds

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: DNA Sexing in 48 hours

        [MENTION=5270]Naz[/MENTION] this is what was required from you. Great Job Brother, wish u best of luck for a growing business. At present we are getting DNA for sexing reports in approximately one month, its wonderful what u are providing.
        Macaws, Cacatoos, African Greys, Eclectus Parrot Red / Blue Streak / Rainbow Lorrys[/COLOR], Sun / Jendaye/ YSGCC / Pine Apple Cinemon Conours, Lutino / Opline Rumps / Mulga, Rosellas,Exhibition / Crested Budgrigars, Ringed Necks, Tiels, Personatas, [COLOR="#008080"]Java

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: DNA Sexing in 48 hours

          [MENTION=5270]Naz[/MENTION] bhai nice to hear that. May Allah give you success in this field as well.
          Mian Rizwan Ul Haq
          Cell: +92-321-4689585
          Email: [email protected]
          My Collection: Lovebirds, Cockatiel, Finches {Zebra(Common, Black Cheek), Cut Throat}, African Grey

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: DNA Sexing in 48 hours

            Originally posted by jawaid naseem View Post
            @Naz thats some thing which called " Awesome "

            Thx Jawaid Naseem Bro

            - - - Updated - - -

            Originally posted by Mir View Post

            کیا بات ہے جی ... ترقی ہو رہی ہے جناب دن بدن ... الله اور بھی ترقی دے
            Ameen sukriya brother [MENTION=6954]Mir[/MENTION]
            Muhammad Jamil Naz
            Ph # 03004011785

            ---------------------------
            More then 1000 pet products under one roof - with Home Delivery
            visit www.birdsplanet.pk

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: DNA Sexing in 48 hours

              Originally posted by sonaray View Post
              @Naz this is what was required from you. Great Job Brother, wish u best of luck for a growing business. At present we are getting DNA for sexing reports in approximately one month, its wonderful what u are providing.
              Thx brother

              - - - Updated - - -

              Originally posted by rizwan_mian View Post
              @Naz bhai nice to hear that. May Allah give you success in this field as well.
              Thx brother Mian Rizwan
              Muhammad Jamil Naz
              Ph # 03004011785

              ---------------------------
              More then 1000 pet products under one roof - with Home Delivery
              visit www.birdsplanet.pk

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: DNA Sexing in 48 hours

                Test Price:



                •1 to 5 samples ----------------- 1500/- PKR per Bird (ring not included)
                •6 to 20 samples ---------------- 1300/- PKR per Bird (ring not included)
                •More than 20 samples ------- 1200/- PKR per Bird (ring not included)


                What is the price with ring ?? or rings are not provided?
                ------- Budgies (Normal , Red Eye, Crested), Cockteils, Rumps, CAG, RingNecks, RAA & Macaws -------

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: DNA Sexing in 48 hours

                  [MENTION=5270]Naz[/MENTION] ...........finally we must say all in one roof and one window operation no need to go here and there just logon to BP and get every thing what you need for your birds.................this what is always think about when BP will start this .........congrats to you and your whole team....keep it up.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: DNA Sexing in 48 hours

                    Originally posted by ahmadfarhan View Post
                    Test Price:



                    •1 to 5 samples ----------------- 1500/- PKR per Bird (ring not included)
                    •6 to 20 samples ---------------- 1300/- PKR per Bird (ring not included)
                    •More than 20 samples ------- 1200/- PKR per Bird (ring not included)


                    What is the price with ring ?? or rings are not provided?
                    Please add Rs. 100 for gray etc and Rs. 300 for macaw ring
                    Muhammad Jamil Naz
                    Ph # 03004011785

                    ---------------------------
                    More then 1000 pet products under one roof - with Home Delivery
                    visit www.birdsplanet.pk

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: DNA Sexing in 48 hours

                      masahallah
                      naz bahi its really good facality for bird keepers

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: DNA Sexing in 48 hours

                        Good Initiative Jamail bahi again you proved the essence of “Everything under one roof” May God bless you & help in progression of your business. Aamin

                        Regards,
                        Khurram Naqvi

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: DNA Sexing in 48 hours

                          Originally posted by jawaid naseem View Post
                          @Naz ...........finally we must say all in one roof and one window operation no need to go here and there just logon to BP and get every thing what you need for your birds.................this what is always think about when BP will start this .........congrats to you and your whole team....keep it up.
                          Thx brother

                          - - - Updated - - -

                          Originally posted by khozama_052 View Post
                          masahallah
                          naz bahi its really good facality for bird keepers

                          Thx brother
                          Muhammad Jamil Naz
                          Ph # 03004011785

                          ---------------------------
                          More then 1000 pet products under one roof - with Home Delivery
                          visit www.birdsplanet.pk

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: DNA Sexing in 48 hours

                            Originally posted by skan View Post
                            Good Initiative Jamail bahi again you proved the essence of “Everything under one roof” May God bless you & help in progression of your business. Aamin

                            Regards,
                            Khurram Naqvi
                            Thx Khurram Brother
                            Muhammad Jamil Naz
                            Ph # 03004011785

                            ---------------------------
                            More then 1000 pet products under one roof - with Home Delivery
                            visit www.birdsplanet.pk

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: DNA Sexing in 48 hours

                              Thats big news for us Happy to see ur bussiness is growing may Allah gives u more , Ameen

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X