Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seniors opinion required!!!!

Dear Senior Members,

Please give your opinion on the following.

Recently I purchased some pairs of Lutino Peach face and to my bad luck all of them caught small pox (Chechak) on their feets. I managed to subdue the disease thanks to a friend's advise. But alot of the birds have lost their claws (nakhoon) one or two. Now someone have told me that the birds with broken claws will not breed. Is that correct? Is there some way that they can grow back?

Please reply.......

Regards.

One more thing I'd like to ask is that these birds were kept with my old Fischers, but they didn't caught this disease. Why is that? because I've heard that this disease spreads like wildfire.

Re: Seniors opinion required!!!!

U mean nakhun, they will grow again, no worries, even if they dont, doesnt matter, i have some excellent pairs who lost their nakhun but they bred and have grown back again.
    ------- Budgies (Normal , Red Eye, Crested), Cockteils, Rumps, CAG, RingNecks, RAA & Macaws -------

Comment

Originally posted by ahmadfarhan View Post
      U mean nakhun, they will grow again, no worries, even if they dont, doesnt matter, i have some excellent pairs who lost their nakhun but they bred and have grown back again.
      Thanks brother for your reply.....

- - - Updated - - -

Other senior members please also share your opinions.....

Comment

No reply....??

Comment

asalam Elakum dear brother nail sa koi faraq nahi hota us dobara aajata hai . Lakin pox ko halka mat la lotino ko bilkul alag Kar da ya virus mosquito ki waja sa spread hota Hai apna birds ko on ka Katna sa bachaya

Comment

Originally posted by muhammad kamran View Post
            asalam Elakum dear brother nail sa koi faraq nahi hota us dobara aajata hai . Lakin pox ko halka mat la lotino ko bilkul alag Kar da ya virus mosquito ki waja sa spread hota Hai apna birds ko on ka Katna sa bachaya
            Thank you for the reply. AP sahi keh rahay hain kyn k shuru main sirf aik bird main yeh virus aya tha aur aik haftay baad sab main. I've managed to control the virus now... Thanks again for your reply..

Comment

Working...
            X