Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It would be interesting to get involved and share your ideas to build a setup at rooftop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be interesting to get involved and share your ideas to build a setup at rooftop

Assalam o alikum,

Alhamdulillah came back after 7 years to origin. I have gone through this site very thoroughly and read almost all kind of posts related to the subject and birds. I asked some question related to setup previously but because i was not here, so all nothing was implemented at that time. But still i have some questions which i want to ask for you seniors to build a setup as follows:
    1. I have 1125 sqft space at rooftop to cover, house is facing west, roof has covered walls of 3 feet only. (no other walls to cover any side) and it has floor of bricks. now how to plan it up to build. since area is big enough to cover, (i dont want to build it with bricks and mortar) What would be the material to use? (it should not be very expensive to end up losing my pocket and not that cheap that i have to rearrange it after some time) I want to build it in a way that if in future, i have to shift this whole package somewhere else or need to sell it, i could do it without much hassle and want it to be a part of my future asset. (i.e steel sheets, Iron Pillars, China jali etc)
    2.How to control the inside temperature of the area when built. (managing the summer and winter season)
    3.Who can do this job if i get answers for the above query?
    4.Can i see any setups of seniors in Lahore if they dont mind?

Please seniors guide me to set it up.
    Thanks in advance
    Muhammad Laeeq Tahir
    ahmed usman javed, rao muhammad, feika, Naz, usaid ahmed,

Re: It would be interesting to get involved and share your ideas to build a setup at rooftop

[MENTION=12883]MTAHIR[/MENTION] welcome brother. You may contact to me on 0321-3741585 and visit to see a little setup.

Comment

Re: It would be interesting to get involved and share your ideas to build a setup at rooftop

Anyone willing to spend some time please?

Comment

[MENTION=5406]RAO MUHAMMAD[/MENTION] [MENTION=5414]ahmed usman javed[/MENTION] [MENTION=11989]khurram.ntc[/MENTION] [MENTION=8425]Bahroni[/MENTION] [MENTION=7043]Fahad Abdul Sattar[/MENTION] [MENTION=6736]likeaquarian[/MENTION] [MENTION=5931]feika[/MENTION] [MENTION=6130]c0keguy[/MENTION] [MENTION=5797]watchman[/MENTION] [MENTION=7061]Sir jee[/MENTION] [MENTION=5431]Muhammad Faisal[/MENTION] [MENTION=9588]shiekhhassan[/MENTION] [MENTION=8398]mohsin hussain[/MENTION] [MENTION=5406]RAO MUHAMMAD[/MENTION] [MENTION=5414]ahmed usman javed[/MENTION] [MENTION=11989]khurram.ntc[/MENTION] [MENTION=8425]Bahroni[/MENTION] [MENTION=7043]Fahad Abdul Sattar[/MENTION] [MENTION=6736]likeaquarian[/MENTION] [MENTION=5931]feika[/MENTION] [MENTION=6130]c0keguy[/MENTION] [MENTION=5797]watchman[/MENTION] [MENTION=7061]Sir jee[/MENTION] [MENTION=5431]Muhammad Faisal[/MENTION] [MENTION=9588]shiekhhassan[/MENTION] [MENTION=8398]mohsin hussain[/MENTION]

Comment

Please visit breeders after breeding season
          Muhammad Faisal
          Rawalpindi - Pakistan
          -------------------------
          My Collection: CAG, G M Rosella, Alexandrine, Lutino and Albino ring necks, Senegal, Cockatiel, Plum and Blossom heads, Green cheek yellow sided conures, Green cheek cinnamon conure, sun conures, personata lovebirds Lutino/Albino, Blue Mask LB, Exhibition budgie, king budgies, Common/pied/spangle normal budgies, Fallow German budgies, Java, BC, Light back, WBC, Strawberry finch, Zebra exhibition all orange mutations.

Comment

Bro our Bleesings n advices for you always.
            Verily in the Remembrance of Allah, Hearts find Rest.

Shiekh Hassan Traders. Mianwali.

https://www.facebook.com/ARC.ShiekhH...?ref=bookmarks

Comment

Working...
            X