Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring Information System for Captive Birds in Pakistan (RIS-CBP)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ring Information System for Captive Birds in Pakistan (RIS-CBP)

how many dna sexing labs are there in pakistan?the only one i know is one affiliated to birdsplanet , are there others?

Comment

From what I understand, you do not need a certain lab... This software is meant forgetting you maintain your record. You can enter any certificate number and ring number you own and then you are good to go with your record!
      'Mai ni main kinun aakhan, Dard vichoray da haal ni'

Comment

Originally posted by Adeel Raja View Post
        Wah wah... and are there any charges for the service or is it a free service?
        100% free brother
        Muhammad Jamil Naz
        Ph # 03004011785

---------------------------
        More then 1000 pet products under one roof - with Home Delivery
        visit www.birdsplanet.pk

Comment

[MENTION=5270]Naz[/MENTION]; Thats gr8
          Ya Allah Pak! Ummat-e-Muhammadi (S.A.W) kee Buxix Farmana Mere Maalik. Aamin

Comment

Great work jamil bhai
            Sirf Ehsas e Nidamat, ik sajda aur Chashm e Tar....
            Aey Khuda kitna aasan hai manana tujh ko....

Comment

Originally posted by Bahroni View Post
              Great work jamil bhai
              aray hazrat ap bhi hoty hai yahn forum per

Comment

i donot prefer rings in Birds, Suddenly one of my exibition lost his leg due to ring and one exibition died due to these rings. a request to all plzzz donot ring your birds or if you really want to ring atleast it must be loose enough that when they become healthy it should not stock in their legs; Plzz pass this message to others.
                Regards,

Waqas Ahmad Salam
                0322-5154231

“TAJ MAHAL would not be so beautiful if SHAHJAHAN go for the lowest Bid rate”

Comment

asalam o alaikum sir is waqat lahor me indion ring neck white parrot ..one pair ke qeemat kia hai plzzz ans.tnx

Comment

Jamil sb
                    i am new member to this forum. plz accept my heartiest congrates to start such and nice forum and provide bird lover a platform to address everything abt their hobbies. i have one suggestion that you also start a counselling program for those like me who wants to establish their form. i have already one pair of grey with me. hope you will consider my request and help those member who wants to establish their new form house as hobby or business.
                    regards
                    Rai azhar hussain 03215168335

Comment

Working...
                    X