Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cockatiel Food when eggs are hatched

Salam Brothers,

Please suggest, what kind of seed mixture I need to provide to Cockatiel when the pair have hatched eggs (newborn chicks and parents).

Or

What seed mixture required for new born cockatiel chicks and for the pair (parents)?

Re: Cockatiel Food when eggs are hatched

give normal seed mix with little extra sunflower and kala chana naram ker ly 24 hours bigo k rakhay daily use kery and trice in weak egg food use kery INSHA ALLAH ALLAH PAK KARAM FERMAYE GAY.
    http://hashirchheenah.webng.com/

Comment

Remember that parrots only eat what they are used to before even the eggs hatched. So the best thing for overall breeding season whether you have chicks or not is that you give them sprouts and also give them corn. Make sure they were eating it in start so that they eat it when chicks are hatched and eventually babies would be taking same from parents.

Comment

Originally posted by zahoor85 View Post
        Salam Brothers,

Please suggest, what kind of seed mixture I need to provide to Cockatiel when the pair have hatched eggs (newborn chicks and parents).

Or

What seed mixture required for new born cockatiel chicks and for the pair (parents)?
        Cockatiel like so many things, try all seeds suitable for them including boiled wheat and beans, vegetables and fruits specially boiled corn. What are providing them for calcium intake?
        Ghulam-e-Muhammad

Comment

I use normal mix feed but remember cocktail raise chicks on soft food. So provide soft food daily when chicks hatched.

Comment

Working...
          X