Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonaray - Conure?

[MENTION=9455]sonaray[/MENTION]

You mentioned in a thread that you were going to get a pair of Sun Conures soon.. May I ask if it's a confirm breeder pair and how much you paid for it? Many thanks.. :-)

Re: Sonaray - Conure?

Originally posted by featherman View Post
    [MENTION=9455]sonaray[/MENTION]

You mentioned in a thread that you were going to get a pair of Sun Conures soon.. May I ask if it's a confirm breeder pair and how much you paid for it? Many thanks.. :-)
    Yp, I got 2 pairs, one for 22 and other for 21 k. They are from a known breeder and already had some chicks.
    Macaws, Cacatoos, African Greys, Eclectus Parrot Red / Blue Streak / Rainbow Lorrys[/COLOR], Sun / Jendaye/ YSGCC / Pine Apple Cinemon Conours, Lutino / Opline Rumps / Mulga, Rosellas,Exhibition / Crested Budgrigars, Ringed Necks, Tiels, Personatas, [COLOR="#008080"]Java

Comment

Excellent!! Thank you...means I was demanding just about the right price for my breeder pair which had chicks at my place..I was asking 24K Will probably sell it for 23K + a free nest box which costed me 800 rupees..
      sounds right?

Comment

Excellent!! Thank you...means I was demanding just about the right price for my breeder pair which had chicks at my place..I was asking 24K Will probably sell it for 23K + a free nest box which costed me 800 rupees..
        sounds right?
        y r u selling a breeder pair?
        Macaws, Cacatoos, African Greys, Eclectus Parrot Red / Blue Streak / Rainbow Lorrys[/COLOR], Sun / Jendaye/ YSGCC / Pine Apple Cinemon Conours, Lutino / Opline Rumps / Mulga, Rosellas,Exhibition / Crested Budgrigars, Ringed Necks, Tiels, Personatas, [COLOR="#008080"]Java

Comment

A) I'm running short of space.
          B) I need money!

Why did that known breeder sell you his 2 breeder pairs? Just wondering!

Comment

[MENTION=9455]sonaray[/MENTION] ??

Comment

A) I'm running short of space.
              B) I need money!

Why did that known breeder sell you his 2 breeder pairs? Just wondering!
              Sometime friendship does matter.

Comment

(y) (y) (y)

Comment

Working...
                X